Playing soccer is my life. I don't really know what i would do if i wasn't a big soccer player. I keep wondering how my appearance might change or my friends. I also wonder how much healthier I'd be. I have asthma so playing soccer can be difficult. Plus, I strained 2 ligaments in my ankle in a game a couple months ago. I am now having to wear an ugly and quite uncomfortable ankle brace. It gives my blisters but without it i would have to get surgery. :/ I like my coach. He knows a lot and i have gotten better over the last 4 years. I am very lazy at times and that slows me down. I am working on not being lazy but that can be a very hard habit to break. But anyways, I love soccer. Don't know what would happen without it. So Peace, love, and soccer. :D
M A R I S A<3

No comments:
Post a Comment